Setting up gnu file utils in OS/2

From: Klaus Gebhardt
Subject: Setting up gnu file utils in OS/2
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:29:40 -0400

Hi,

 > Everything seems to work fine but I could not find gnufile utility
 > set up in the READMEs.

you can find the GNU file utilities at:

  ftp://hobbes.nmsu.edu/pub/os2/util/file/gnufutil.zip.

The archive should contain the utilities 'ls', 'cp', ...

 > I put the executables in the path but trying to invoke them
 > from the Octave command line elicits a "cannot find file GNUFU"
 > type error message.

The file 'GNUFU.DLL' is not in the LIBPATH. You must modifiy the LIBPATH
statement in the file CONFIG.SYS and add the path, where the library
'GNUFU.DLL' is located.

If you have any further questions, please send me a message.

Bye, Klaus Gebhardt [TEAM OS/2]

Requires PGP version 2.6 or later.

iQEVAwUBN8PFgQSFvUzSNwOBAQFGGgf8Dk9kushkZsMYcavDCvrYlzD/zRgjaanL
w4xx9Jg2K2v7JdvyoWISprkaTe93foidG3ZaLkQUwfY7JGfC9GH7AZ8LKeZdVsH0
G3rFURAiBr7xr1tr67HlQy5wRlRSd6lTHrKj07LfdaFdsJCwTncfWW0dm/8rXCoz
RN5Pl88/0hgaHPELewikaX9PkXSQTiPjqCb5YBY/onzUf2uXkhUGJWkwncAEhekF
I71W8Az0+LoX8Nz9pTmVZRkv4EZmKx57tK3Xl1mzohwuBeyAflcnyQXrt0uPJ24o
4L7MPxHwRtazOVh2N3aBnL1uK/rqDZ9au9rvZKa8e9pO1u4GWjKqvw== =m+9i -----END PGP
SIGNATURE-----