Re: dynamic link fnc's

From: Dirk Eddelbuettel
Subject: Re: dynamic link fnc's
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 22:57:13 -0400 (EDT)

  Dietmar>  after trying the oregonator example on a sun I get an ld
  Dietmar> relocation error: symbol elem__C17 octave_value_listi: referenced
  Dietmar> symbol not found.

Could you be more specific than "on a sun". What OS? Solaris? SunOS 4.* ?
I tried to get dynamic loading going on SunOS 4.1.3 a few years ago and
failed miserably. It really doesn't seem to work.  Under Solaris, your
choices might be a lot better.

Tschoe mit oe,  Dirk

--
According to the latest figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless.