gget,print-m-file,update for split,

From: Daniel Heiserer
Subject: gget,print-m-file,update for split,
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 13:29:06 +0200

gget,print-m-file,update for split,

Hi,
I sent an updatet print-file of Mstorti to the octave source list.
It contains jwe's request of resetting the current terminal type.
There is also a file included which is called gget.m.
With that file you are able to obtain *ANY* set option of gnuplot.
I also added some other stuff like a new version of split
which is hopefully more efficient than the old one.
Also included is join (guess what that is ;-)).

Please note this is beta, but you are invited to test and debug.

Bye daniel

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
                                 Daniel Heiserer