octave references

From: Joerg Ungethuem
Subject: octave references
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 17:58:06 +0200

Dear octave users,
my name is Joerg Ungethuem and I am a mechanical engineer in
germany. My business is technical simulation and calculation
(including CFD). I am new to this list, but I have used octave for a
couple of years, but only as a tool for my own.
Now I need an example for real-world-problem which was solved whith
octave. Does anybody know such an example, maybe a simulation of a
chemical reactor (or something else, doesn't matter) which can be used
as a reference for octave?
I'm looking for something similar to the stuff mathworkers presents on
their website: http://www.mathworks.com/industry/

Best regards Joerg

     Dipl.-Ing. Joerg Ungethuem <address@hidden>