optimisation; genetic-algorithms

From: Daniel Heiserer
Subject: optimisation; genetic-algorithms
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 09:36:24 +0200

Hi all,
maybe it's too early, but why wait?

I have some m-files
being able to do some optimization using genetic-algorithms.

I tested it on a few examples and it seems to work.
It is definetly not perfect and I am at all no a GA-expert.

Anyway. If somebody is interested in it send me a mail.
If there are more requests please let me know if I can
upload it somewhere or shell send it into the mailing list.

Bye daniel

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen
                                 Daniel Heiserer