Re: Octave looping slowing down

From: heberf
Subject: Re: Octave looping slowing down
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 17:16:23 -0500 (CDT)

My guess is that you need to initiallize some matrix to zeros.  It sounds
like a matrix is getting resized at every interation.  For instance if you
are collecting a result at each iteration then you should initiallize the
matrix to zeros(3000,150).

The other possibility that comes to mind is that something is being
written to disk that is of size i by j.  I've had this before.

Just a guess.  If you send me the code I could give a better guess.

heber