Re: archive of optimisation routines

From: heberf
Subject: Re: archive of optimisation routines
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 13:02:58 -0500 (CDT)

These look pretty good to me.  Could someone who understands the GPL better
than
I do take a look at this page and tell me if it's compatible with the GPL.  If
someone needs to talk to Professor Ye then I'll nominate myself.  I may have a
little pull given that we are both business school professors.

Heber Farnsworth