Re: can't resolve symbol

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: can't resolve symbol
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 20:09:46 -0600 (CST)

On 31-Mar-1999, Roberto Felix-Cardenas <address@hidden> wrote:

| Thanks john. now the interpreter seems to work, but what i really
| need is the matrices stuff libraries, so when running my
| application, after being compiled well, it gives a segmentation
| fault. I am using the same compiler options that 'mkoctfile'
| uses. what do you think can work?

Sorry, how can you expect anyone to help you if you don't provide
enough details to reproduce the problem?  (Do I sound like a broken
record yet?)

If you are convinced that it is a bug in Octave and not your code,
and you can provide a complete bug report that would allow someone to
reproduce the bug, then please report it to address@hidden

Thanks,

jwe