Re: conv2 function.

From: A. Scottedward Hodel
Subject: Re: conv2 function.
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 08:28:44 -0600

>Hi. I've looked for a conv2 function for octve but can't find it.
>
>I'm interested in porting some matlab code which convolves a 1D
>vector against a 2D array, and uses conv2 to do so.
>
>Does anyone know where i can find such a function? Rumor has it
>it used to be in the now defunct octave archive.
>
>If no one knows, i'll roll my own.

Better yet, if you do write your own, write some argument checking
and documentation for it and post it to octave-sources.

A S Hodel Assoc. Prof. Dept Elect Eng, Auburn Univ,AL  36849-5201
On leave at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (256) 544-1426
Address until 15 Mar 2000:Mail Code ED-13, MSFC, Alabama, 35812
http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~scotte