Octave and Beowulf

From: "Rodrigo Ventura"
Subject: Octave and Beowulf
Date: 30 Mar 1999 19:39:49 +0000

        Hi. I was wondering how can octave fit in a beowulf
cluster. Do anyone know any work done in integrating octave in a
beowulf environment.  In our lab we are considering adquiring a
beowulf cluster for matlab-like simulation work.

        Best Regards,

--

*** Rodrigo Martins de Matos Ventura, alias <Yoda>
***  address@hidden, http://www.isr.ist.utl.pt/~yoda