Re: Paper on Control Toolbox?

From: A. Scottedward Hodel
Subject: Re: Paper on Control Toolbox?
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 06:21:48 -0600

>Hi,
>
>In the last time I have been using the Octave Control Toolbox. Now, I am
>preparing a publication and I would like to mention this fact. The
>question: is there some "paper" or "report" which I could include in my
>bibliography list?
>
>By the way, many thanks to the authors!. The toolbox works great!
>
>Thanks,
>Eduardo

Yes indeed:

@inproceedings{hodtenetal96,
   author    = {A. S. Hodel and R. B. Tenison and D. A. Clem and J. E. Ingram},
   title     = {The Octave Control Systems Toolbox: A ${\rm MATLAB^{tm}}$-like
{CACSD} Environment},
   booktitle = {Proceedings of the 1996 {IEEE} International Symposium on
Computer-Aided Control System Design},
   pages     = {386--391},
   year      = {1996},
   month     = {Sept. 15-18},
   publisher = {{IEEE} Control Systems Society},
   address   = {Dearborn, Mich.}
}

Some features have changed, but the structure and form are consistent with
what we wrote in the paper.

A S Hodel Assoc. Prof. Dept Elect Eng, Auburn Univ,AL  36849-5201
On leave at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (256) 544-1426
Address until 15 Mar 2000:Mail Code ED-13, MSFC, Alabama, 35812
http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~scotte