Re: query

From: David Bolder
Subject: Re: query
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 11:58:22 -0500

Anthony,
I'm not sure how you could suppress that information in Octave but if
there is no easy way then you could certainly clean it up with a little
one line perl script.  I'm realize its not particularly elegant but
it'll work  and be easy to implement.
Cheers,
Dave

--
David Bolder
Risk Management Unit            Gestion du Risque