Plotting question

From: Daniel Tourde
Subject: Plotting question
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:02:10 +0100

Hi !

I would like to plot informations that comes from time to time on a
gnuplot window that will not erase itself at each replot.

Basically here is the problem:
I have two curves (a red one and a green one for instance) describing
the position in x and y of 2 objects. Their positions evolves with time
and computation. I don't want to have the final plotting but I want to
see the progression of the computation. If I use plot and replot, it
erases the window and I see only the last variation which is something I
don't want. I want to be able to add information to an existing plot and
to keep them under the same label (my red and green lines).

Does anyone know how to do it ?

Thanks in advance

                        Daniel Tourde
Daniel TOURDE                                   E-mail : address@hidden
The Aeronautical Research Institute of Sweden   Tel : +46 8 55 54 93 44
P.O. Box 11021 S-161 11 BROMMA, Sweden          Fax : +46 8    25 34 81