figure

From: Maitland Bottoms
Subject: figure
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:56:30 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I just figured this out myself...

First, explicitly set two variables:
  gnuplot_has_frames=1;
  gnuplot_has_multiplot=1;

Then, have at it...
  figure(0);
  multiplot (1,3);
  title('500');
  mplot(abs(sc(500,:)));
  title('501');
  mplot(abs(sc(501,:)));
  title('502');
  mplot(abs(sc(502,:)));

(I happen to have a matrix sc I wanted to view cuts through. Your data
will likely be a little different.)

My guess is that the default definitions of gnuplot_has_frames and
gnuplot_has_multiplot are conservative, and that there is no
auto-magic to set them when you are running octave and gnuplot.

That's what ~/.octaverc is for, I guess.

-Maitland