HOWTO: Two "DEFUN_DLD" functions in one source file

From: Joao Cardoso
Subject: HOWTO: Two "DEFUN_DLD" functions in one source file
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 20:05:38 +0000

Hi,

Can I use two (or more) DEFUN_DLD functions in one file? I tried to
merge hello.cc and oregonator.cc in several ways but it didn't work.

However, in the Octave sources, there are source files such as minmax.cc
that define two dll functions, and each dll function can be used by
itself in the lite-kernel version of Octave. How can I do it?

Thanks,
Joao

--
Joao Cardoso                |   e-mail: address@hidden
INESC, R. Jose Falcao 110   |   tel:    + 351 2 2094322