FW: step?

From: A. Scottedward Hodel
Subject: FW: step?
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:11:57 -0600

I sent this to "El Jeffo" directly, but given the discussion on
the mailing list, I thought to send it to all.  There IS a step()
function in the octave controls  toolbox, thanks to Dr. Kai Mueller
who contributed it about a year or two ago.

A S Hodel Assoc. Prof. Dept Elect Eng, Auburn Univ,AL  36849-5201
On leave at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (256) 544-1426
Address until 15 Mar 2000:Mail Code ED-13, MSFC, Alabama, 35812
http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~scotte