Re: legend titles?

From: Andrea Cavallini
Subject: Re: legend titles?
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:10:41 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 19 Jan 1999, Frederick (Rick) A Niles wrote:

> Ah...a question for me!  I felt the same way and added this ability
> about 18 months ago to Octave.  It never got very well documented though!
>
> Try:
>
> octave:1> plot(sin([0:.1:3]),";sin(x);")

I tried to do the same. After this, gnuplot (even when running from an
xterm prompt), is not able to read ~/.Xdefaults (e.g., background
color, line thickness, etc.). I tried in many ways to work around the
problem. Does any one knows in which files this information are stored?

Thanks.

Andrea Cavallini
Dipartimento di Ingegneria Elettrica
Universita' di Bologna