Re: Image format conversion.

From: Jim Van Zandt
Subject: Re: Image format conversion.
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 10:08:34 -0500

Fan -

> Where can I find some Sunraster image reading/writing code? I am going to
> convert SunRaster images into GIF images.

Here is an excerpt of a summary of file format capabilities of several
Debian packages:

xli     xloadimage      xv      netpbm
R                                       Photograph on CD Image
R                       RW              Sun color RGB rasterfiles
R                       Rw      RW      Targa (.tga) files
R       R               RW      RW      GIF Image

                        - Jim Van Zandt