Re: Re: Help...

From: lash
Subject: Re: Re: Help...
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 09:58:41 -0600 (CST)

Well, it appears that Oren is still having problems.  I don't know
if Oren is subscribed to the list.  I haven't been able to reproduce
this on a Sun or on Linux.  Oren is using SGI, so maybe someone
who uses that platform can help.  Here is the mail I recieved:

> Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 09:21:44 +0200 (IST)
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: Help...
>
> Hi Bill,
>
> Thanks for your help; I am running on SGI machine (IRIX 6.2, 64 bits).
> I've compiled it all from the start yesterday - from source code. It's
> octave 2.0.13, and I am really not sure why it's not working...
> I used gmake, gcc (g++?) 2.7.2 and f77. I sent you another mail with all
> this config, let me resend it again (expect a second email).
>
> Best regards. Please tell people to email me if they know something!
> Oren

And another mail with more configuration info: