Re: subfunction and 'private' functions

From: A. Scottedward Hodel
Subject: Re: subfunction and 'private' functions
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 07:27:13 -0500

>BTW: I'd a look into 2.1.7 and wonder
>(it's already 5 months old) if there
>is a more recent 'bleeding-edge' version
>available?

John tells me that a new release will be forthcoming soon (and I think
he sent out a note yesterday to that effect as well).

Someone else asked about the subfunction capability a couple of days
ago; you may wish to take a look at the help-octave archive at the
octave web site, http://www.che.wisc.edu/octave/archive.html

A S Hodel Assoc. Prof. Dept Elect Eng, Auburn Univ,AL  36849-5201
On leave at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (205) 544-1426