Re: Plotting many curves

From: Colin Telmer
Subject: Re: Plotting many curves
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 09:35:06 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 16 Oct 1998, John W. Eaton wrote:

> Does it support 3D graphics?  From my look at the web page, it appears
> that it does not.  Also, it seems that it requires Motif.  Is that
> correct?

I think the old name has now changed to grace and it unfortunately doesn't
do 3d graphics. I installed the debian package to look into that exact
question, which answers your second question. The debian package is
compiled against lesstif and worked perfectly for me, so it doesn't
necessarily need motif. It is also in the main part of the distribution,
so it conforms to debian's licensing requirements. Cheers.

--
Colin Telmer, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
<mailto:address@hidden>