Octave Control Systems Toolbox update

From: A. Scottedward Hodel
Subject: Octave Control Systems Toolbox update
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 16:14:03 -0500

Several minor bugs in the OCST have been identified and corrected
(thanks to help from Kai Mueller and several others who contacted me).
You may download the most recent toolbox from
    ftp://ftp.eng.auburn.edu/pub/hodel/OCST-981012.tar.gz
Please read the README.OCST file there as well; the OCST requires
the download of a patched version of Octave until the next  general
release is made.

Changes:
- general bug fixes
- improved smoothing behavior in bode, nyquist, rlocus
- Nichols plots are now available through nichols()
- new h-infinity demo programs from Kai Mueller

Please send me any complaints, suggestions, etc. you may have.
Of course, since I'm on leave at NASA right now, the speed of my
response will be proportional to my "spare time" and how central the
given function is to my design work here.  (All items sent to me get
put into my to-do list, so they will get done eventually.)

A S Hodel Assoc. Prof. Dept Elect Eng, Auburn Univ,AL  36849-5201
On leave at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (205) 544-1426