Re: How to rewrite this m.file?

From: Hans Zoebelein
Subject: Re: How to rewrite this m.file?
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 22:15:49 +0200 (CEST)

So I'll hold my breath.. Or perhaps I search for my
good old BRONSTEIN mathematical formulas collection
and try to do some OCTAVE scripting.

Enjoy!
Hans

Hans Zoebelein             * You are interested in Linux blind support?
 Check out Blinux Project: * address@hidden
 http://www.leb.net/blinux * with subject line: subscribe