octave libs and builtin functions

From: Erich Schneider
Subject: octave libs and builtin functions
Date: Wed, 27 May 98 13:33:03

I'm already using the octave classes in my own C++ applications.
However, I don't quite understand how to use octave's builtin functions
like load, save or plot. I have problems in understanding what the
DEFUN_TEXT macros are doing. I cannot see that the functions defined by
these macros are exported. Does anybody have an example for using
octave builtin functions or saving, loading and plotting octave
variables in the mat format?

Thank you very much in advance,
Erich Schneider

Erich Schneider, Dipl.-Phys.     | address@hidden
Neurologische Forschung          | address@hidden
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universit"at  |
Klinikum Grosshadern, M"unchen   | Fax: +49,89,70906,101