Re: Octave + graph-plot program

From: Jonathan M Hill
Subject: Re: Octave + graph-plot program
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 23:03:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hi;

     You don't like gnuplot?  It comes with Octave...
You may want to get the ``standalone'' version though.  I also use a
program thats called xmgr/ACE - its a sexy WYSIWIG package that does
regression and more...I run it under DEC Unix. I have a friend who runs
xmgr on a laptop under Linux.  I don't know if there is a version
for Windows 95 or not.
                                                    Good luck;
                                                       Jonathan