Octave + graph-plot program

From: Preben Randhol
Subject: Octave + graph-plot program
Date: 26 May 1998 13:12:07 +0200

I was wondering if somebody knew a good graph/data plot program that
can be used with octave? Currently I use Kaleidagraph [for win 3.11
:^(] as produces very nice plots and has the ability to do some
statically function like regression analysis.

So what I'm looking for is something that can be modified so that it
produces nice graphs.

thanks in advance... sorry if this off-topic...

--
Preben Randhol                    | Affliction is enamoured of thy parts,
Tlf    73940929/(735)94076 [arb]  | And thou art wedded to calamity.