Octave through WWW and GPlot question

From: W. Jarrett Campbell
Subject: Octave through WWW and GPlot question
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 1997 12:25:24 -0600

First I want to thank everyone who offered help with the WWW question I
asked a couple of weeks ago.  It turned out that it was indeed a
permissions problem (one of my m-files was not world readable).  Anyway, if
you'd like to see the finished product, it is at
http://www.che.utexas.edu/cgi-bin/pilot.cgi

My question now is how to size the image.  gplot gives me a 640x480 pixel
image.  I tried using the "set size .5,.5" command but size has a different
connotation in Octave.  Someone suggested "gset" but that doesn't work
either.  Any help would be appreciated.

Jarrett