FW: Re: need help for installation

From: Francis Courtois
Subject: FW: Re: need help for installation
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 14:46:35 +0100 (MET)

> Just a question:
>
> Having matlab .m files structured as toolboxes, is this possible to copy them
> onto octave directories and use it directly ?
>
> If answer is yes: Where should I put them ? what else do I need to do ?
>
> if it is a FAQ just give me a pointer.
>
> thanks for your help.

Francis

 Dr. Francis COURTOIS               I  ENSIA - INRA
 Assistant Professor                I  1, avenue des Olympiades
 Food Process Control Lab.          I  91744 MASSY Cedex
 Food Engineering Department        I  FRANCE
 mailto:address@hidden      I  Fax : (+33) (0) 1 69 93 51 85
 http://www.ensia.inra.fr/~courtois I