Control System TB Functionality

From: Kai Mueller
Subject: Control System TB Functionality
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 19:50:11 +0200

Hi all,

I am teaching a cource on robust control and would like
to use Octave for the examples. The students could
work on the examples on their computers as well as
on our workstations without license problems.

Therefore, I need the at least the functionality of Madlab's
"control system toolbox". Does anyone know if such
a collection of m-files exist?

I am very new to Octave. I hope this question has not been
asked many times.

If such software does not exist, my group and me will try
to contribute it.

Kai

--
 Kai P. Mueller
 Control Department (Regelungstechnik) | Phone [+49] (531) 391-3835