Sparse matrices?

From: U-E59264-Osman Buyukisik
Subject: Sparse matrices?
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:36:54 -0400

Well, I was wrong. Algae does NOT have an independent sparse solver!
How about SparseLib++, TNT and IML++ (interative solvers) from NIST? These
are freely available, and are in c++ :-)
One of the authors : Roldan Pozo has a web page :
http://math.nist.gov/pozo/

Now the latest TNT version (0.8)seems to have the solvers! I had 0.7
and that version did not have the solvers. I don't know about
efficiency, as these are c++ template based.

Osman