The archive of contributions

From: Oscar Marquez [GTS]
Subject: The archive of contributions
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 00:45:35 +0000 (WET)

Hi octavers,

I have renewed the page for the contributed functions of octave:

    http://www.tsc.uvigo.es/GTS/Octave

This page contents ONLY updated files for ther version 2.X.
The directly ftp address is
        ftp://ftp.tsc.uvigo.es/pub/octave/octave-2/contrib

You can also browse the index of contributions for the
old version 1.X at
http://www.tsc.uvigo.es/GTS/Octave/oct_arch-v1.html

If you want to post a file for the archive, please, mail it me, but
don't forget two important lines in the file:

## Author:

ciao,
        Oscar
--

Oscar W. Marquez F.             Universidad de Vigo
address@hidden          ETSI de Telecomunicacion