Re: error: memory exhausted

From: jcardoso
Subject: Re: error: memory exhausted
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 97 23:42:38 GMT

Hi,

This has hapened to me, and the problem was 'ulimit': I was not
allowed to use more than a certain amount of memory, either
real or virtual. The solution might be system dependent, try
first 'man ulimit', then your system admin.

Joao

--
Joao Cardoso, INESC  |  e-mail: address@hidden
R. Jose Falcao 110   |  tel:    + 351 2 2094345