Neural Network toolbox?

From: Control Systems Group
Subject: Neural Network toolbox?
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 1996 13:35:51 -0700 (PDT)

 This may be a little bit off the subject of Octave mailing list. But here
is goes.

Are there any neural network related Octave m-files available? Or anyone
aware of any free NN stuff that would run on Linux or MS windows? I would
like to test
and compare the neural network approach versus the more conventional
modeling methods on real process  control problems.

By the way, I work in a pulp mill and use Octave on a daily basis to solve
practical process control problems. Big thanks to John Eaton.

Guoqiang Lu