using liboctave ?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: using liboctave ?
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 14:12:54 -0500

On 14-Oct-1996, Kay Hamacher <address@hidden> wrote:

: I want to use the algorithms of octave in my own programs. So I
: guessed that the liboctave.a-file (Linux 2.0.20, gcc/g++ 2.7.2)
: might be a way to do this. In the documentation I only found the file
: liboctave.texi. Now I am searching for a comprehensive tutorial
: for doing so.
:
: Are there any texts for this purpose available ?

No, sorry.

The best way to get started is still by reading the headers and
looking at the Octave source code to get some ideas about how the
classes should be used.

jwe