Re: loading matlab text files in octave

From: Darrel Hankerson
Subject: Re: loading matlab text files in octave
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 18:30:32 -0500

   I'm new to Octave, so please bear with me. Matlab (which I've used a
   bunch) lets me load text files which just consist of columns of
   numbers. It loads the numbers as an array with the filename root as
   the array name. Octave's text files seem to require a header. Is there

Visit the site mentioned below. There have been a number of proposed
solutions.