From: Pablo
Subject: loading matlab text files in octave
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 95 18:33:21 EDT

I'm new to Octave, so please bear with me. Matlab (which I've used a
bunch) lets me load text files which just consist of columns of
numbers. It loads the numbers as an array with the filename root as
the array name. Octave's text files seem to require a header. Is there
any way (short of writing my own conversion routine) to get Octave to
read arrays of numbers without this header?

Thanks,
 -David Cohn            (address@hidden)
  Harlequin, Inc.