Re: mplot, multiplot etc

From: niles
Subject: Re: mplot, multiplot etc
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 95 01:49:09 -0400

> I went through the mailing list archive and tried the mplot.m
>multiplot.m. It complains set origin (or set orgin), set multimode,
>set nomultimode. Does that mean I have the wrong gnuplot version? I
>have gnuplot 3.5 patch level 3.50 1.17 (?) that came along with the
>slackare linux distribution.

Exactly!  Get the 3.6 beta release from ftp://cmpc1.phys.soton.ac.uk/pub
Also, MANY versions of the multiplot stuff when though the mailing list.
I recommend the very last release of 'subplot.m' it does everything in
one m-file.  I can send it to you if your not sure which it is.

        Good Luck,
        Rick Niles.