Bessel functions

From: Alexey Goldin
Subject: Bessel functions
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 11:55:55 -0500

Eyal Doron writes:
 > Hi,
 >    I've just completed a Bessel function routine for real orders and
 > complex arguments. I'll post it if anybody is interested. However,

I wrote bessel functions for real orders and real and complex
argument for J,I,K,Y functions and Hankel functions of 1st and
second kind. I am using it for about 1.5 weeks and all seems
Ok. I'll add also Airy function ( just because bessel functions
use it anyway) and post a patch to interested. It uses Slatec
library, I'll include fortran sources. I'll post it in 2-3 days
if anyone is interested.