Re: FTP-site for octave-files ?

From: Vinayak Dutt
Subject: Re: FTP-site for octave-files ?
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 95 14:21:57 CDT

Hi:

Oscar maintains an ftp/http site in spain (close to you :-) for octave macros:
Here's his message posted some time back:

Hi Octaver's!

  The new list of octave contributions available in our ftp server
  (ftp.tsc.uvigo.es/pub/octave/contrib) with brief description,
  authors and their address.

  The archive can be achived via www at
  http://www.tsc.uvigo.es/GTS/Octave/oct_arch.html

  I recommend all authors to use a SHORT name (8 characteres maximum)
  for the functions, to make it usable in the MSDOS version of octave.

  Please, send bug reports, contributions or suggestions
  to address@hidden

--vinayak-
/*
 * vinayak dutt
 * ex-graduate student, ultrasound research
 * mayo graduate school, rochester mn
 *
 * e-mail: address@hidden
 *         address@hidden