Re: Digital-filter-design

From: niles
Subject: Re: Digital-filter-design
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 95 10:24:55 -0400

> adapt the matlab (vintage 1988) digital-filter-design programs
>("signal" toolbox) to run on octave.

> I would like to ask if anyone out there has succeeded at this,

I got the Matlab 4.2 signal toolbox to work with Octave with only
minor changes.  However, often it took a good deal of time to track
down the exact line that caused the problems.  Also, I was just working
on the few I need to get the job done.

I don't know how I could possiably tell you the changes without
breaking Mathwork's copyright.  A context diff would include part of
their code.

        Rick Niles.