Memory Leaks in Octave ?

From: Vinayak Dutt
Subject: Memory Leaks in Octave ?
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 95 09:38:32 CDT

Hi:

  I am running Octave for real large number of computations: It would
take something like 3-4 days to finish my job (if Octave did not die
by then). It involves 3D integrals (;-) for some 9000 sets. I notice that
after computing some 30-40 of such integrals, Octave quits with
some message like "error: out of dynamic memory ...". This sounds
like some memory leak problem. Any comments ?

PS: My config: SPARC Solaris 2.4. OCTAVE compiled with gcc 2.6.3 and
SunPro F77 3.0.1.

--vinayak-
/*
 * vinayak dutt
 * ex-graduate student, ultrasound research
 * mayo graduate school, rochester mn
 *
 * e-mail: address@hidden
 *         address@hidden