Re: multi-dimensional integration

From: Vinayak Dutt
Subject: Re: multi-dimensional integration
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 95 21:02:12 CDT

Hi Octavers:

Upon suggestion of Francesco Potorti, I downloaded MATLAB script
files from MATLAB ftp site which include 1D,2D,n-D integration routines.
And, they are great :-) After some few hours of tweaking to make them work,
I have finally got them to use for my 3D integration work :-)

Note: the routines are in directory pub/contrib/integration (not pub/incoming
as they have got a permanent place at the ftp site) at ftp.mathworks.com

If others are interested, I could send my treaked versions to John Eaton.
But I have not fixed all routines, just the ones I needed :-)

--vinayak-
/*
 * vinayak dutt
 * ex-graduate student, ultrasound research
 * mayo graduate school, rochester mn
 *
 * e-mail: address@hidden
 *         address@hidden