administrative changes

From: John Eaton
Subject: administrative changes
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 1995 16:51:36 -0500

Since moving to Wisconsin, I've needed to make some changes to help
make things easier to manage.

  * All of the Octave mailing lists, including help-octave and
    bug-octave have moved from che.utexas.edu to bevo.che.wisc.edu.
    The che.utexas.edu addresses will continue to work for some time,
    but please begin using the new addresses for any new mail.

  * Octave's WWW home page and the Octave mailing list archives are
    now available from

      http://bevo.che.wisc.edu/octave.html

  * The `official' anonymous ftp archive is also now on
    bevo.che.wisc.edu.  The files are still on ftp.che.utexas.edu, but
    they will eventually be replaced with README files pointing to the
    new site.

All of the old sites have pointers to the new location.

If you encounter any trouble, please send a note to me so that I can
correct the problems.

Thanks,

jwe