gnuplot with multiplot

From: Vinayak Dutt
Subject: gnuplot with multiplot
Date: Wed, 31 May 95 14:46:19 CDT

Hi Octavers:

  I was playing with the gnuplot 2.6 beta (with multiplot) and noticed
that the attribute to set the origin of the subplot is now called
"origin" rather than "orgin" as was the case of multiplot patch for
old gnuplot.  So if any one is using any of my script *.m files
for using the multiplot extensions, just change "orgin" to "origin"
in all the *.m files before using the gnuplot 3.6 beta.

  Also this beta release (patchlevel 188) seems to be pretty
ok. I have replaced my gnuplot for general use with this
beta release and I have not encountered any problems
with making any plots.

--vinayak-
/*
 * vinayak dutt