Re: Status of DOS-OS/2 version of Octave?

From: John Eaton
Subject: Re: Status of DOS-OS/2 version of Octave?
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 95 09:11:34 CST

address@hidden (Tom Short) wrote:

: Has anyone heard how the Dos-OS/2 port of Octave is coming along?

I'm working on incorporating changes for OS/2 using the EMX port of
gcc.  I am told that it is possible to use this compiler to generate a
binary that will work under DOS too.  I hope that the next release
will compile `out of the box' on OS/2 systems.

I believe that a working binary for OS/2 along with the modified
sources is available from ftp.cdrom.com.

Thanks,

jwe