Re: installation

From: Alan Robert Clark
Subject: Re: installation
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 09:54:00 +0200 (GMT+0200)

On Tue, 27 Sep 1994, Karl Storck wrote:

> i am trying to install octave-1.0 on a HP-UX 9.03. configuration goes
> fine, but then i cant seem to make it work alright. the make command
> gives a error:
>
> # make
> Make: Must be a separator on rules line 48.  Stop.
> #

Yep, me too! Delete the white space (which is true whitespace) and
replace it with a TAB. Worked like a charm. This was not however on the
current snapshot.

Alan Robert Clark, Pr Eng     Computational Electromagnetics
Dept Elec Eng                         Wits University
P.O.Wits                   ``Bugs are later known as features''
2050 South Africa                 Ps 111:10; Ps 37/150
Fax (+27 11)403-1929       address@hidden(Pref)
Tel (+27 11)716-5404(24hr)      or address@hidden
        **Linux 1.1pl15 -- the choice of a GNU generation.**