Users' Manual for OCTAVE and Illustrative Examples.

From: EFU3
Subject: Users' Manual for OCTAVE and Illustrative Examples.
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 94 13:59 BST

                        U N I V E R S I T Y   O F

                          N O R T H U M B R I A

Telephone: +44 91 232-6002                      Department of Electrical,
Telex: 53519 NEW POL G                          Electronic Engineering and
Fax: +44 91 227-3684                                            Physics,
E-mail: S.N.Ghani @ uk.ac.unn                   Ellison Building,
        or   EFU3 @ uk.ac.unn                   Ellison Place,
                                                Newcastle upon Tyne,
                                                NE1  8ST, United Kingdom.

                                                Date: 4. 6. 1994

Dear Sir,

                We intend to use OCTAVE with LINUX (Slackware) for research and
teaching. For this we require a copy of the users' manual, and a set of
illustrative examples. Can you please tell us where we can obtain these; and
also any further information in this context will be greatly appreciated.

                Thanking you.

                                                        Yours faithfully,

                                                        Sayeed N. GHANI
                                                        Senior Lecturer.