Looking for volunteers

From: John Eaton
Subject: Looking for volunteers
Date: Wed, 25 May 1994 04:49:00 -0500

I am looking for people interested in testing pre-release versions of
Octave.

Binary distributions of the pre-release snapshots won't be available,
so you will need to be able to build Octave from sources.

It will be helpful to have some hardware and operating system
combination other than the following

  DECstation    Ultrix 4.2a
  SPARCstation  SunOS 4.1.2
  RS/6000       AIX 3.2.5
  DEC Alpha     OSF/1 1.3

because I already have convenient access to these.

It will also eventually be helpful if you can install DejaGNU to run
the Octave tests, but that is not really important now because there
aren't very many tests anyway.  (Of course, any help writing new or
better tests would be greatly appreciated... :-)

For more info, please contact address@hidden

Thanks,

jwe