Re: 2 little questions

From: John Eaton
Subject: Re: 2 little questions
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 94 02:40:15 CST

address@hidden (Pettiaux Nicolas) wrote:

: 1 Does Octave compile on a Dec Alpha with OSF 1 ? I suppose not , as
: I noticed that C++ in GNu g++ is not yet implemented on the DEC Alpha.

The last time I tried, it compiled but failed to run.  I have been
able to translate the DECstation binary with mx and it seems to work.

If anyone is interested in getting a working binary on the Alpha and
doesn't have a license for DECmigrate, send me a message and I'll se
about putting together a binary distribution for the Alpha using
translated binaries.

jwe