help-libtasn1

towards a new libtasn1 release

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: towards a new libtasn1 release
Date: Sat, 08 May 2021 08:18:55 +0200

Hi.  I will help to get a new release out, and I'm tracking progress in
this milestone:

https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/-/milestones/3

You can help by testing the following tarball as if it were the next
release (the version number is confusing, I opened an issue [1] to
improve this):

https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/-/jobs/1246834459/artifacts/raw/libtasn1-4.16.0.tar.gz

My goal is to get the release out fairly soon, to have a new stable
release to base further work on, so my current focus is regressions,
portability issues and any self-tests failures.

/Simon

[1] https://gitlab.com/gnutls/libtasn1/-/issues/34